Artistic Looks

Cool pieces of art that I find in my journey across the web.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Blue Confession



Artist:PrincessArwen

The Artist's Description:...
Something different my usual style. But I'm getting more and more into "relaxed" type of photographs, if you can call it that.

It's not surposed to be perfect, with angle, lightning, pose ect.(And yes I know there is grain in the picture, you know while shooting against a strong lightning you'll get a grain texture to the picture. And in this one, I think it fits the mood well) It's surpose to capture and express the moment.

This is quite a personal piece to me. I had a couple of really depressing days, alot of emotional stuff and I really need to get some of it out. So I shoot some bathroom pictures to express the feelings.
There for I'm not really interested in "critic".
More pics from this serie to come.

NO edit other then toned blue and frame added.

- Rie
Fullview art was meant to be seen!
COPYRIGHT!! - May NOT be used WITHOUT my written and expressed PERMISSION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home