Artistic Looks

Cool pieces of art that I find in my journey across the web.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

g e n o m e p o l y m o r p h



Artist:bakka

Description:i Edited the Image

Well, First of all all i would like to say thank you for all of you guys who have supported me throughout my stay here at DeviantART, you have been wonderful, without your support i would never have been where i am today. thank you all each and every one of you, especialy i would like to say thanks to *tonare , for being an inspiration to me and for his support from the begening. thank you my friend . you all should go check out his page, he is an amazing artist, one of the best 3d artists there is.
so yeah go check out his page now
now, full view is really recommended to appreciate it, thumbnail does nothing, however being a bit large you need to be patient while it loads, however you will be satisfied with the result i promise you

comments are highly welcomed and favs are appreciated . so yeah anyways please feel free to tell me if you dont like it and why so that i may improve myself.

hmm thats it i guess ... Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home