Artistic Looks

Cool pieces of art that I find in my journey across the web.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

airship pilot



Artist:hakubaikou

Description:Yet another incredibly original title. Heh. Sorry, I really suck at naming my pics.

Flying ships. They've been done before, I know. But here's another version of one.

As usual, drawn and colored completely in Photoshop. No references. (Although I probably should have used some, since I don't think I got the goggles right. Can't...draw...glass....ugh.) Took about 12 hours total.

EDIT: I don't know if pics show up again on watch lists when they've been edited. If so, sorry about that! I'm going to try to make a print of this. As usual, I don't expect anyone to actually buy one, but erm, my mom wants a copy. (Heh heh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home